Use the MCRN University Expertise Portal to search topics of research and expertise at Michigan's universities and submit a request to connect you to on-campus resources.
Scientific equipment and facilities: Michigan State University has high-end, sensitive equipment for testing and analysis available on a charge-back basis, as well as pilot plant facilities, survey research experts, and other resources that you might not be able to find anywhere else.
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (MSU-CTSI)
- Research Technology Support Facility (RTSF)
- Drug Development
- InVivo Center: MSU InVivo Facility enables life sciences and biotechnology research by providing high-quality standard and specialized in vivo pharmacology models, investigative and drug development services, medical device testing, and education.
- Bioeconomy Resources: The MSU BioEconomy Network (formerly the Office of Biobased Technologies (OBT)) maintains a database of MSU faculty members working in the bioeconomy.
Knowledge services: The answer to your question is probably here—within our human knowledge base or stored in our extensive libraries, collections, and source materials.
International connections: You can draw on Michigan State University’s long history of global engagement to tap into a network of programs and deep country expertise, from language preparation to economic analysis, to help you get your business where you want it to be.
- MSU Center for International Business Education and Research (MSU-CIBER)
- International Studies and Programs
Educational services: Michigan State offers virtual and part-time degree and nondegree programs in business and other professional fields that help your business team compete more effectively in an increasingly well-educated world.
Hiring MSU students: Get the best people on your team by working with Michigan State’s career services professionals to identify undergraduates, graduates, interns, and alumni who will contribute to your business success.
Special events: Your next corporate meeting, conference, or employee training session could take advantage of some of Michigan State’s most attractive resources: our executive meeting facilities, food services, and cultural attractions
- James B. Henry Center for Executive Development
- MSU Management Education Center (Troy, Mich.)
- Popular MSU Destinations
Procurement: If you have products or services to sell Michigan State University, you will most likely be doing business with a specific department or unit within the university, or you may need to connect to:
Giving: Your corporate support creates community goodwill by building opportunities for Michigan State University students and research programs to succeed. There are many ways to make your gifts have impact, and we can facilitate a wide range of programs to accommodate your corporate goals.
MSU Faculty Experts
Media Directory: Michigan State University University Relations maintains a database on faculty experts available to speak on a wide range of topics.
Business Experts: From the latest trends in supply chain management to the challenges of emerging accounting standards, the Eli Broad College of Business faculty are at the forefront of business knowledge.
Tell us what we can do to help your business: firstname.lastname@example.org